Dhaka Tour in a local way is popular with tourists nowadays. Budget-friendly Dhaka day tour with Cholo Bangladesh Tours. Obviously, this is the best way to explore Dhaka City. If you are looking for a really local experience and want to see the lifestyle of local people, this tour will be best for you. Explore like a local, not like a foreigner. If you do not like crowds Chaos, and authentic experience and do not want to meet local people, you should avoid this tour.
In this Dhaka tour, you will use local transport like Rickshaw, CNG (TUKTUK), etc. No Luxury car. Meet local people, eat local street food, and face the traffic jam and crowds. Also, Visit some places which are not so popular with other tourists. Less history and more local experience. Do the Dhaka tour like a local.
Also Check: Dhaka City Tour by Car
Dhaka Tour in a Local Way Highlights: Explore Dhaka in a local way
- Authentic local Experiences.
- Enjoy rickshaw ride on the narrow street. ( Not a fixed rickshaw every time)
- Enjoy a small boat ride on the Buriganga River
- Taste the food in local restaurants
- Experience the busy life of the people in Dhaka city.
- Explore like a local, not like a foreigner.
Dhaka Tour Like a Local: Places We will visit during the tour.
List of the places we will visit.
- Shahbag Flower Market: Shahbagh Flower market is one of the largest wholesale and retail flower markets in Dhaka. Almost all types of flowers are brought to the market from different parts of Bangladesh. As the day progresses, the flowers spread to retail shops in the city.
- Curzon Hall: Curzon Hall is one of the popular attractions of Dhaka University.
- Shahid Minar: This monument is very important in the history of Bangladesh. This was made for the martyr who lied about their life in 1952 for the Bangla language.
- Dhakeshwari National Temple: Dhakeshwari is a hindu temple situated in the old dhaka area. This is also the national tmple of Bangladesh.
- Sadarghat Launh terminal: Sadarghat Launch Terminal is a major river port on the Buriganga River in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The port is located in the southern part of the city. It is Bangladesh’s busiest port in terms of passenger traffic.
- Ahsan Manzil (Pink Palace): Ahsan Manzil is also known as the Pink Palace. This was the official residential palace and seat of the Nawab of Dhaka. The building is situated at Kumartoli along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Construction was started in 1859 and was completed in 1872. It was constructed in the Indo-Saracenic Revival architecture. It has been designated as a national museum. *** Note: Ahsan Manjil (Pink Palace) will remain closed on Thursday. We will skip this attraction if you plan to visit Dhaka on Thursday.
- Ship Breaking & Repairing Yard: Ship Breaking & Repairing Yard is a trendy attraction nowadays in Dhaka. Especially, this place is number 1 on the list of photographers visiting Bangladesh. This is located on the other side of the Buriganga river. We have to cross the rover by a small boat which takes not more than 3 minutes to cross. ** Note: Lalbagh Fort is closed on Sunday. If you want to book this tour on Sunday, we will skip this attraction.
- Shankhari Bazar: Shankhari Bazar is located near the intersection of Islampur Road and Nawabpur Road, a block north of the Buriganga River. The place especially belongs to the Bengali Hindus. About 70%–80% of the area’s residents are Bengali Hindus, the rest being Muslims. The Shankhari people are an artisan caste. Their traditional occupation is the preparation of bangles and rings made from slices of a conch shell, using specialized tools.
Inclusions & Exclusions of Dhaka Tour in a Local Way
Dhaka Tour Like a Local (Pricing)
Pricing for Dhaka Tour in a Local Way is given below. This price is only for International Tourists. Not applicable to the local tourists.
|Package Name||Pax (Person)||Price (Per Person)|
|Small Group||2-3||50 USD|
|Standard Group||4-6||40 USD|
|Large Group||7 - Unlimited||35 USD|
Book Dhaka Tour in a Local Way – Dhaka Tour like a Local
Some Common Questions About this Dhaka Tour
Why Dhaka Tour by Rickshaw)?
To Avoid Traffic & to reduce the tour price. Besides, riding on a rickshaw is always interesting in Dhaka City.
Do I need to walk often?
Yes, You need to walk sometimes to avoid traffic jams. A very few distances.
How can I pay you for the Dhaka Tour by Rickshaw?
You can pay us by Card. You can easily pay us the advance payment by card. Select the “Make Payment” option from the menu bar and select card Payment.
Do you accept USD or only Taka?
We accept USD for card payments and Bangladeshi Taka for cash payments. In case of emergency, you can also pay us in USD in cash.
1 thought on “Dhaka Tour in a Local Way – Explore Dhaka Like a Local !”