Visit the old capital of Bangladesh ” Sonargaon” which was an inland port & Commerce center of Bangladesh. Sonargaon Panam City Tour Bangladesh will be your best choice if you want to explore near Dhaka. See the abandoned old capital, Panam Nagar, Sonargaon folk arts and crafts museum, and also enjoy a peaceful boat ride on the mighty Meghna river. After that, Visit a Small Char ( River Island) and enjoy their lifestyle. If you are looking for Panam Nagar Tour or Sonargaon tour, you are in the right place.
Check Our Dhaka City Tour Package
Main Facts about Sonargaon & Panam City Tour:
|Tour Duration||Full-Day Tour (8-10 Hours)|
|Tourist Type||Only International tourists (Foreigners)|
|Location||Sonargaon, Narayanganj, Dhaka|
|Tourist Places/Attractions||Panam City, Folk Arts Museum, Meghna River, Boro Sardar Bari, River Island|
|Tour Available||Whole Year ( Except Sunday & Thursday)|
|Best Time to Travel||October – April|
|Air-Conditioned Car Included||Yes|
|Hotel/Airport Pickup||Yes. Included in the Package Price|
Sonargaon & Panam City Tour (Highlights)
- Visit abandoned Panam City (Panam Nagar)
- Visit Folk Art & Craft Museum
- River cruise with a country boat on the mighty Meghna River
- Walk on the island and the riverside villages and experience the lifestyle
- Experience life on a River Island
- Visit Boro Sardar Bari which is newly renovated now.
Also, Check our Shopping Tour in Dhaka
Bangladesh Old capital Tour (Itinerary)
- Our guide and driver will meet you at the hotel/residence. After picking you up, start driving towards Sonargaon which is situated at Narayanganj. It could take 2 hours to reach there by car.
- Visit Panam Nagar which was built by Hindu wealthy merchants. This is the main attraction of the Old Capital Tour. Panam Nagar is a small community with a street.
- Lunch at a local restaurant with local authentic food
- Visit Bangladesh Folk arts and crafts museum Sonargaon. This museum represents the culture and heritage of the Bengali Nation.
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Buriganga river and visit a small river island. See the lifestyle of the people living on the river island ( char). In the evening, start the return journey back to Dhaka.
- Our guide and driver will drop you off at the hotel/Airport. End of Bangladesh Old Capital Tour.
Check our Old Dhaka Budget Tour by Rickshaw
Inclusions in the Soanragaon Tour & Panam Nagar Tour Package
These are the things Included in the Sonargaon Tour Package & Panam City Tour Package.
- Air-Conditioned Car with driver
- English Speaking Guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant with local food
- Bottled water as much as needed (No Limitation)
- All Entrance Entry Fees
- Boat ride & rickshaw ride
Also, Check our Tanguar Haor Houseboat Tour Package for Foreigners
Exclusion in the Sonargaon & Panam City Tour Bangladesh
These are the things Excluded in the Sonargaon & Panam Nagar Tour Bangladesh.
- Anything not mentioned above
- Any Personal Item
- Guide Tips
Price & Booking of this Tour
|Package Name||Pax (Person)||Price (Per Person)|
|Small Group||2-3||70 USD|
|Standard Group||4-6||60 USD|
|Large Group||7 - Unlimited||50 USD|
Book Sonargaon & Panam City Tour
Book this tour by submitting the form below. After submitting the booking form Please pay 30 USD Advance payment from our Payment Page.
- Panam City will remain closed on Sunday. If you book this tour on Sunday, you have to skip Panam City
- Sonargaon Museum will remain close on Thursday. If you book this tour on Thursday you have to skip Sonargaon Museum.
Is Panam city open everyday?
Panam City will remain closed on Sunday. If you book this tour on Sunday, you have to skip Panam City
Tell about Sonargaon Museum Off Day
Sonargaon Museum will remain close on Thursday. If you book this tour on Thursday you have to skip Sonargaon Museum.